We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Updated: May 2018
WHO WE ARETedphoria Group Pte. Ltd. (together with its parents, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — collectively, “Tedphoria Group,” “we,” or “us”) provides marketing technology products and services to businesses.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND RECEIVEIn order for you to use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information you provide by completing forms on Tedphoria Group — your name, email and postal address, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information when you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, or if you contact us;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. Tedphoria Group partners with other companies (such as PayPal and Stripe) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. Tedphoria Group doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Tedphoria Group (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to use our Services.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure and protect our Services (including to verify the identities of creators and prevent fraud and abuse);
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
- To create and administer your user account, contact you, and customize your experience on Tedphoria Group; and
- To track and analyze use of the Services so that we can improve how Tedphoria Group is performing and provide users with the best experience possible.
EUROPEAN UNION USERS
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the Services.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of payments made through our Services.
- Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the Services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our Services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
We analyze how users interact with our Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS SHARED
Information that’s shared publicly
None of your information is shared publicly.
Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Any payment information you provide;
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your password details;
- Your IP address;
- Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem).
Information that’s shared with trusted third-party services
We may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Tedphoria Group’s Services (like when we partner with payment processors, or use services that help us manage our customer information). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Tedphoria Group Services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do. We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
Information that’s shared to protect Tedphoria Group and comply with the law
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Tedphoria Group’s legal rights, property, or the safety of Tedphoria Group, its employees, users, or others.
Links to other websites and services
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Tedphoria Group’s legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all Tedphoria Group users can manage their personal information, as further described below:
You can request a downloadable copy of your personal data on Tedphoria Group by contacting us at support "at" tedphoria.com. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on Tedphoria Group. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by using the "unsubscribe" link included in all marketing email communications.
We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. We also have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so Tedphoria Group cannot guarantee its absolute security.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use the products and servicess provided by Tedphoria Group on their own. Tedphoria Group does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are not permitted to register for an account.
If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at support "at" tedphoria.com. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.